View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 11:54 PM
stargirl10
New Fan

Season 1

Seems like it's an unaminous choice! But how could you not love it!? i can watch these episodes over and over again. Love all the awesome E/A we have, love seeing ephram and andy bond over the season. There is more Edna this season which is great and also i really liked Colin and his storyline, plus his friendship with Ephram. The season finale was just brilliant. Brought everything together and left with a true cliff-hanger - lucky i got to watch season 2 straight away!

Season 2

I feel like i have to put this above 3 and 4 because i haven't seen all the eps of those seasons (missing about two from season 3 and the last eight from season 4). WHile i dislike the lack of E/A for the majority of the season, the last few episodes are E/A magic I also like the emergence of Ephram and Brights friendship, and i love the character of Linda. Madison - i could take her or leave her. I started to like her more towards the end when it became obvious that the relationship wasn't working; go figure! Maybe subconciously i started to like her because i knew she would soon be leaving And it goes without saying that the depression storyline was so realistic and perfect and well acted. Really gutsy move i think by the writers to make Amy take that pathway but so well done.

Season 4

Although i have yet to see it all, i think i prefer it already to season 3 - and thats without seeing the finale yet! The growth of ephram is heart-warming to witness.. and the gradual rekindling of the E/A relationship is fantastic. And the Ephram/Andy stuff is great. I like seeing more of Rose and Harold and a different side to Delia, she wasn't around much in season 3.

Season 3

It's hard to put this last because i did like this season - specifically because of Amy, her character was just brilliant this season. Amy's best season i think, she's just so lovable! And i like Bright becoming a character in his own right and Hannah was a good addition in the most part. But i hated Amanda and Andy; more than any other relationship that has been on the show and that ruined a lot of it for me. Plus the ever-present "baby revelation" put a bit of a downer on it; i felt like i couldn't enjoy the E/A goodness because it would soon be blown out of the water so to speak... i don't know. I find these episodes the hardest to rewatch; although sometimes i just fast-forward all the Andy stuff
stargirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote