View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 12:46 PM
dcforme
Part-Time Fan

Wilmington in July

Hello, as a Dc fanatic, I would love to share an idea with all of you...I came up with this idea a few months ago. I have also contacted some officials down in Wilmington...I propose the week of July 26-30 a Dawson's Creek re-union party for the fans. Since no time in the future will we be seeing an official DC reunion show, I say we make one for ourselves. I saw we dedicate those days in July to spend with eachother down in Wilmington, North Carolina. Watch our favorite episodes, take a tour of the town to visit all of the hotspots, have some type of parade in throughout downtown Wilmington with "I don't wanna wait" playing in the backround. Moderators please keep this topic opened. I am 100% dedicated to this idea. I feel after talking with the Film Wilmington Film Commission that we even have a chance at getting some of the actors to come back that week to sign some autographs. Now be it, I don't know if we will be able to come up with Katie Holmes or James, but as they sounded, maybe Kerr, Nina, Mary. It would just be a great time for all of us. To meet up, spend time on the beach, discuss Dawson's Creek until we are blue in the face. I figure, you can't get any better then that. News will come as I get it. We will be planning festivities galore. Reply with your thoughts or ideas...Thanks for your time...Garrett