View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200
Oh I do agree with everyone on Amy/Tommy of season 2. I did not like them at all. Although I thought Ephram/Amy were meant to be and wanted to see them end up together but for some reason I did enjoy most of the Ephram/Madison stuff.
That's because you thought Madison was hot, Eric! I saw you post that here once!

I personally couldn't warm up to Madison and Ephram because they were totally mismatched. Their age difference pretty much ruined any chance that they might have had, because they were at different stages of their lives, and the main thing I didn't like about Madison and Ephram was that she acted like she was ashamed to be with him, and so I never saw her as a real girlfriend for him. When people are older, age differences don't matter, but when a guy is 16 and a girl is 20 (I'm assuming that Madison was 20) it just can't work, not to mention it was borderline illegal!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote