View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 07:56 AM
Houston
Passionate Fan

OK I loved last nights episode. Another good cliffhanger in what the hell is Madison going to decide to do, keep the baby or have the baby?

Will be on pins and needles until we learn her decision next season?

Andy- Wow. I am conflicted about his actions. I great part of me totally understands why he wants to keep this from Ephram. Ephram is so excited about .... life. he has a chance to fulfill two life long dreams, Juliard and Amy. But the other part of me thinks that Andy is just plain wrong for not telling him. This will especially true if Madison ends up keeping the baby. Ephram may only be a teen, but he has every right to know that he has a kid out there and he needs to take responsibility for that kid. As of yet, Madison will be the only one facing those consequences. I can say this though, whenever Ephram finds out... and he eventually will be it next season or when the show draws to an end, he is going to be one pissed off son. Andy will one day have to face the consequences of his choice to not tell Ephram. I know many are upset with this storyline and complaining about another teen preganacy storyline on the WB. But this is not the same. I think this storyline is less about teen preganacies and more about the relationship between father and son, ie Andy and Ephram who have come a long way since Season 1. .

About Andy's dreams, I am not sure what it was supposed to mean. Any guesses?

Dr. A- They could have done without the whole bagel shop stuff and cut to the conversation between him and Andy. Loved that next season the 2 will become partners.

Madison- I feel really bad for Madison. Andy just basically tried to buy her off. Yeah, he will support her financially, but who is going to be there for her? I don't see Madison keeping this kid, given her circumstances, but I think storyline wise, the writers should have her keep it.

Bright and Delia- Too cute beyond words. If only she was like 10 years older.

Ephram and Amy Though I still think it is way too soon, I was so ecited to see them try and work out their feelings and what to do about the summer. The picnic scene was great. During the entire scene with everyone saying goodbye at the bus station I was like where is Amy? Then presto she is on the plane about to leave with Ephram to go to NY. LOVED THAT SCENE!!!! Especially loved the look on Ephram's face when he realised she was actually coming to NY with him. Too bad we will not get to see any of it.

No Nina?

Well next season looks to be shaping up to be a another good season with the way they ended this season. We will get to see more Dr. A and Andy interaction now that they are partners, there will hopefully be lots of lovin between Ephram and Amy, plus we will be on pins and needles waiting to see what Madison choice was and the eventual revolation and teh consequences.

I can't wait.