View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll
Oh crap girls. My sister just told me Adam Brody's board is beating HC's!
There's atually a whole thread dedicated to this topic and the post count in general, you might wanna check it out. Let's keep this thread on topic.

krystafitzpatrick8, great idea for a thread, thanks! And also welcome to the board, I don't think I've seen you here before. My name is Laura.

I first heard about Hayden in the autumn/winter of 2001/2002 here at FF. It was announced that he was gonna be Anakin in Episode II and someone posted some pics of him on the Male Celebs board and I remember thinking to myself he's not bad at all.

Then they aired Higher Ground in the Finnish television in 2002 which I watched because of Hayden, honestly. So when we went to see AOTC in theaters, I knew he was gonna be a looker and my cousin and I actually sighed out loud when he appeared on the screen for the first time. I had a little crush on him after that, I collected some magazine clips and posters but I moved on to other interests (Orli... ) although he always stayed on my hottie list.

But then I went to see ROTS in May last year and totally and compeletely fell head over heels for Hayden, he had become so hot! I literally couldn't take my eyes off him. I found my way here and to DH.net and ever since I've truly been obsessed with him, ask anyone.

So that's how I found this precious piece of perfection.