View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 06:52 AM
~DresdenDoll~
Elite Fan

Oh wow you had deep conversations when I was gone... Erm... I'm tired so I'm only gonna say ITA

And yes he did tell Justin why he couldn't go to Vermont. I think he was pretty clear in what he said that if he would leave with Justin like they planned he would lose his job. And this is something that bothered me a lot coz usually Justin isn't really bratty and his reaction here totally was. I mean yes I understand feeling disappointed but he should've cut Brian some slack - he lives in his loft, the guy pays for his school and he works hard for that. Losing his job would end in Justin losing his dream of becoming an artist since at this point PIFA seemed extremely important to him. I think that Justin made a terrible association that going to Vermont means directly "Brian loves me" and so not going with him means he doesn't care. And it definitely wasn't true. If Justin would have stayed he'd see how much Brian cared when he came home to celebrate it with him and he'd hear him calling him his partner. And maybe they would leave together for a weekend there and the whole thing would calm down... I'm sorry but for me Justin acted immature - relationship is about compromises. It's not like Brian did it on purpose. Plus the whole S2 ending seems like if Justin suddenly forgot how to read Brian's language...

Erm yay I actually could form several sentences... hopefully they make sense...