View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 06:07 AM
- cris -
Master Fan

I'm so happy i'm not the only one who thinks they've gone too fast. I thought i wanted things to go too slow, or that i'm never happy if i don't critize things, which is true, i guess [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You're right. Maybe not three seasons with the whole triangle, but i just thing they need to build things and make them believable. I can believe those things, but Nathan and Haley..i don't know, it all happened too fast, Nathan changed too fast.

And Lucas, i'm with you Roxy, how is it possible? He was the nicest person at the beginning, and now he's just someone completly different. I hope something happens with him that makes him "click" and change once again, or realise that he has changed or something. I thought the accident would do it, but it seems i was really mistaken.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"