View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 09:22 AM
~AnastasiaGrey~
Fan Forum Star

Okay guys,

I am now peeking in, and giving my thoughts now that things are settining down

My thoughts....

That is how I feel about the whole finale, because quite frankly I was afraid of what the outcome of Everwood would be, considering The OC literally tore my faith to pieces, before the Everwood finale was shown. I admit that I was like at a lost and almost really was skeptical to having an happy ending due to that... But I was so so glad that I was so wrong.... I was so glad that i watched it because this ACTUALLY was something that cheered me up in like FOREVER and I didnt think that was a possible to actually have A SHOW that ACTUALLY ended it the way YOU wanted it too and the way you envisioned it always to end from the very begining. and that feeling of excitement and giddiness now comes back after feeling so depressed and hating the world over a lost over ANOTHER show... like I have takes a lot for a show to do that to me and EVERWOOD series finale did that for me.... i MEAN every moment was so precious to me and I was taking each moment and treasure it because it would be with me for the rest of my life.

Thank You Everwood, for NOT ever disappointing me, I mean you had ur relaspes in certain areas. LOL but you never felled to come back and make it ten times better than it ever was. I never lost any faith that everwood would go back to that magic that I ever felt since S1 and no other show could ever do that, they could attempt, but they couldnt pull it off as well everwood and I will be forever thankful for everwood, for allowing me to experience the lives of Andy, ephrum, amy, the abbots, edna, irv, bright, hannah, Nina, and delia.... Its a moment I will remember for the rest of my life.