View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 12:40 AM
Mex
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Posted by Mex

Think about after Pacey and Andie had sex. They were both happy and there were no discussions of "Was I good?"

Actually as written, Pacy and Joey were done and I mean done after season four.

It took the unavailability of Meredith Monroe and pressure put on KW by Stupin and the network to come with the abomination of an ending to the series.
Yes. Also, when you rewatch all of the seasons, there is one distinct thing that I see standing out.

Each season ends up with Dawson and Joey. I mean look at season 4 for instance, after everything that happened, they still share that very romantic kiss which defies all relationships they had with other people. It completely shuts down anything with Pacey. I don’t understand any PJo shipping when you see that, it just crumbles it down.

Finally, season 5, Pacey and Joey are again back to the season 1 status, nothing between them like they never existed as a couple. Dawson and Joey then back to will they won’t they from season 1 and finally that romantic ending where they kiss yet again, and they do it after she runs to the airport...I mean...how can anyone claim that it was meant to be anything BUT DJo in the end. KW just ran over his whole story and everything in the 6 seasons.
Mex is offline   Reply With Quote