View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:06 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

X

X

Tracy quotes (also added to OP)-

“This is the first time where the guy hasn’t left after seeing this fractured side of her,” she said. “This is the first real love story for her and while it’s scary, I also think she feels safe for the first time in her life.”
X

"I tried to not put any expectations on it and wanted to just roll with however the scene unfolded. I did tell myself that I wanted to try my hardest not to cry in the scene because I felt that Hailey would be telling herself the same thing. Fortunately for me I have an incredible scene partner in Jesse [Lee Soffer] and while I did cry despite my best efforts, I think we found a really special moment between Hailey and Jay that brought them closer together in a really beautiful way."

"I think Jay is Hailey’s world in a big way. This episode brought up her fears of losing him because she feels there’s a part of her that is broken and in the past when guys see that side, they leave. But Jay stayed and I don’t think Hailey’s ever had someone stay after they've seen that fragile side of her. I almost feel like this is her first real love story."
X

"“This does bring them closer together,” Spiridakos tells TVLine via email. “This is the first time Hailey has ever had someone stay after seeing this guarded and fractured side of her. This feels like her first time really being in love. Jay staying and loving her so completely makes her feel safe, but also for the first time, she has something to lose.”"
X

Leigh Tumblr