View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:16 AM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

yeah he is

Quote:
Red Bucket Match-Up

12 days. $2 million goal. The @bcefa Red Bucket Match-Up starts now!

Join Jason Alexander, Jordan Fisher, Kathryn Gallagher, Eric McCormack, Jenna Ushkowitz and myself to raise $2 million to provide lifesaving medication, health care and emergency assistance to those across the country struggling right now.

Every single donation will be generously matched by @gileadsciences dollar for dollar, up to $1 million. You can have 2x the impact by helping your favorite team jump to an early lead. And you’ll be making a critical difference for those affected by HIV/AIDS, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other life-threatening illnesses in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.

Go to broadwaycares.org/Aaron now to donate!
Or click link in bio!

#redbucketmatchup

Quote:
April 15th 2009 - Opening night of Next to Normal on Broadway.

Ive always loved that you can see, and almost feel the audience through this picture.

Our theatre community at its best is a place for people to feel welcomed and supported.

And being able to come together to hold our Red Buckets to support those amongst us in the most need has always been something I’ve been so grateful for.

While life is returning to normal for many of us, the hardships brought by the pandemic are still ravaging those most vulnerable almost us.

You can truly help by going to broadwaycares.org/Aaron donate and learn more! No amount is too small.

THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed so far!

#LetThereBeLight
#bcefa

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 04-07-2021 at 11:18 AM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote