View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 05:56 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I heard that, Dave. I don't trust Howie not to screw this up. I also heard that it's still possible that Russell Wilson will come to the Eagles.

Phillies can't put up any runs tonight. And now the Flyers are losing 1-2 to the Bruins.

Reposting these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Darkling (View Post)
it is crzy like i know i cant talk really cause ive disappeared for a while but so many ppl use to be close with so many ppms about twi days paire days etc memories and god i miss reading fanfiction too

im glad i got to talk to u both i will try and catch alex another time haha

i think my night time is a bad time to go on right cause thats when u guys sleeping?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Did I just miss you, Lauren?

I miss reading everyone's fanfiction, Lauren. And I understand what you mean about PMs. I hate deleting PMs from people I used to talk to who aren't here anymore.

You'd better catch up wit me later!

Quote:
we had fam over yestruday and they brought 4 dogs and my ninja hiding under the bed all easter in fear poor baby haha

i kinda like that name i been watching avenger movies cause of the new marvel shows im up to avengers end game its the only movie i havent watched more than once cause wasnt good

but infinity wars epic~
That sounds great, Lauren! I'm glad you had family over.

Oh, I agree, Lauren. I don't like what I've heard about Endgame. I'm glad you thought Infinity War was good, but it didn't happen like in the comics. Adam Warlock is supposed to be the one who kills Thanos and takes the gauntlet. You'd have loved how I would've made the MCU.

Quote:
aweee poor baby i hope they get use to each other eventually i love watching cat vids where its normally dogs are the ones scared of evil cats hehe

so his a big dod? i would have a dog here if ninja and him could be bunnies i need reasons to go for a walk and exercize covid has made me put on so much weighttt

OMG, there's a great YouTube channel called Life With Malamutes about a family from the UK. It's a husband and wife and their baby daughter, Mia, who have three malamutes named Phil, Niko, and Teddy, and a Maine Coon cat named Milo. They're adorable and hilarious.

I hope you can lose the weight, Lauren. I know what you mean, this pandemic has also made me put on weight that I'm trying to lose.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-05-2021 at 06:04 PM