View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 04:36 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah Wentworth has appeared in two episodes recently I think but as a different character to the one he played years ago. A lot of different people have appeared on SVU at one point or another or at least one of the L&O shows (or a crime show in general)
Milo has been on both SVU & CSI so it could've been either or both that you've seen him on. From BSG it looks like a few of them appeared on CSI but not SVU

L&O:UK is the only appearance I could see but that's arguable on if its a part of the franchise or not since it was a British adaptation of the US show. It wasn't short lived either as it went for 8 seasons (& Jamie was in half of it)

From my experience I've seen a handful of episodes of the original L&O & Criminal Intent (more the later) & you can watch the shows standalone & random episodes of them. You won't understand everything since you won't have the full backstories of characters but they're usually easy to tune in on. With Organized Crime it is only 8 episodes this season & it isn't the same format as the other L&O shows. Synopsis:
Quote:
After a heinous attack on his family, Elliot Stabler joins an NYPD organized crime task force aimed at taking down one of the most powerful crime syndicates in the world.
Basically Elliot is spending numerous episodes trying to track down the same people/person responsible for that attack. So it will be a show where you need to watch each episode. If you've seen parts of SVU & are vaguely familiar with it you should be fine to watch. I'm not sure how much it'll crossover with SVU. If it does you may need to tune into the SVU episode.

Chelle » join GTmy art