View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 09:22 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Happy Belated Birthday to Madie's Brother Gage! and Madie's message about her mother Jennifer!

Quote:
Happy birthday to my little brother!!! I’ve loved you since before you were born... except for a brief moment of disappointment when I found out you weren’t a girl! You’re such an amazing person and I can’t wait to see you continue to grow! I’m sorry for being a second mom... but not really that sorry❤️
#loveyoutothemoonandback

Quote:
#happyinternationalwomensday to my momma! My partner in crime, my best friend and my absolute role model. She has taught me so much of what I know about being a woman. She taught me to never judge someone, because you never know what they are going through or what they have lived through. She taught me to be kind but to always stand up for myself. She taught me that true intelligence is about listening to other opinions, but standing by your beliefs(unless of course you are wayyy in the wrong). She is strong, she is a survivor and she is a woman! Strength comes in many packages... though she be but little she is fierce.
#happyinternationalwomensday to all my ladies out there. You ARE strong.