View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 01:52 AM
cherrios
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I would love to see something like that, but I just don't think RNM is that invested...

I don't mind seeing some hostility bewteen Michael and Forrest... being in love with the same man is not something that can easily be ignored and unfortunately they have feelings that are not alsways positive
Yeah some hostility sure, but not some big brawl. Where it's like, you f-up, where Forrest is like Michael screwed up majorly with Alex, so Alex is with a real man now or some bs like that. Or Michael being all your not worthy of Alex or something similar. It's the CW, I have seen that on repeat so many times.

I mean maybe one scene of Michael using his powers to mess with Forrest, sure, I could see that happening and I would enjoy it too. I mean they don't have to be besties, but I rather see it be something other than some big drama blowout filled moment that just waste screen time. But yeah, they're both in love with the same guy and Michael is a bit of a hot head. And since it's the CW, I could see maybe one more heated argument.

I just want to see something new for once, instead of adults acting like children.