View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:00 AM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Think am Team Nick this season still haven't been able to find a replacement for my Adam

1st artist on a 4 chair and Blake getting blocked Nick trying to block but Kelly already had blocked him this one is pretty impressive deserved a 4 chair

2nd/3rd were amazing as well 2nd one had me dancing and 3rd had a very gorgeous smooth voice

4th was alright I agree with the coaches about 5th though

that Blake had played in a band with the 6th one back in the day 25 years ago

7th right away had me what a voice, another great smooth voice SHOCKED that Nick was the only one to turn though worked out for the artist cause he seemed bring fan of Nick's

8th with pretty cool electric guitar playing and not bad of a voice Was on the fence for this artist

9th had a pretty voice but think it wasn't outstanding nothing really shined -- think Kelly was right about she didn't really showcase anything

10th glad he returned and got the 2 turns considering it was so emotional and he pulled at my heartstrings with that performance

WOW finale artist was amazing gorgeous and stunning indeed

Dear gosh John singing at the end and the artist scaring John

Everyone saying he wants to block Nick The "block me" on Nick/Blake

1st artist poor Nick being blocked -- this artist to me was alright and am like Kelly with being shocked it was a boy Kelly though was right about what she said about the artist it was pretty haunting for sure

What an amazing voice on the 2nd artist and that run in the middle that he did sounded good some great sounding variety in his voice shocked just the 2 turns for him thought all 4 should have turned imo Blake deserved that win

Wow 17 year old for the 3rd artist oh her story about her father breaks my heart Wow stunning voice right off the get go strong and feels constant to me Beautiful performance

4th artist is only 17? sorry but he looks/sounds older WOW feeling nothing but also not a country fan though sometimes even those that sing country can impress me but not this one not surprised that Blake turned

5th artist sounded alright but felt John was right she needs a better song for her and one to showcase her voice

the story of the 6th but a beautiful story of his adoptive parents though Oh wow can feel the feelings in his voice/performance stunning right away too contender for sure, gorgeous voice a 4 chair, totally deserved that

Last edited by crash landing; 03-04-2021 at 01:10 PM