View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:51 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

do you have any pictures or gifs you have in mind ?

Quote:
Happy 25th Anniversary to RENT

Something I know I share with countless other performers - This show truly changed my life.

First, as a high school student - completely taken by seeing a Broadway show like nothing I’d ever seen before. Showing that pop and rock music, much like I listened to for fun, could weave a compelling, heart-wrenching narrative.

Then as my first professional Job. Dropped into the deep end of 8 shows a week on tour. Surrounded by the most incredible, talented, open, inclusive cast. This amazing group showed me how performing a show together could be such a joy and such a gift. I learned so much about myself as a performer, and about this community we get to share as stage artists.

And then coming full circle with The Hollywood Bowl production.

Thank you Jonathan Larson
Thank you Michael Greif
Thank you Tim Weil
Thank you @nph
Thank you Dave Pepin for pulling me out of school.
Thank you to the incredible casts and people I got to share in this with - and those I got to watch and dream and admire.

RENT’s messages of community and love and acceptance, about measuring our lives in Love, And no day but today - ring more true, and are just as vitally important today.

Tonywatch: Aaron Tveit rides a roller coaster of a year

Tony Nominees Talk: Moulin Rouge! The Musical’s Karen Olivo, Aaron Tveit, and Alex Timbers

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-04-2021 at 04:27 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote