View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 11:06 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

^ Which social media platform brought this on?? I love tumblr and twitter, but I stay far away from any ships wars. I just want to enjoy Malex and this silly show about aliens, lol.

I do think all fans should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, but to actually think Malex won't get a chance or that Michael doesn't love Alex anymore just means that you have not been paying attention (IMO). The idea that Michael continually chooses Maria is a fanon thing, it's not what actually happens within the show, because Alex never once offers himself to Michael in that way. The fact that Michael's first choice is to call Alex when he needs emotional support and not his girlfriend is another hugely telling sign that Michael has not let go of Alex. The fact that the writers had it be Alex that was stolen and used to make Michael build a bomb that could kill his siblings and Maria, is not something that can be ignored. Michael never taking off the bandage on his hand the whole time he was with Maria is another huge factor in that Michael has not healed from his trauma, and has not moved on from anything. Michael telling Isobel that he thinks he and Alex will get a chance to make things right is another huge telling sign that Malex is definitely where this story is heading for these specific characters. Michael and Alex caring for other people, yet not being able to let go of each other is a big issue here... Michael has not.. the whole entire time he was dating Maria, let go of Alex. Maria can see this, and that is why she ultimately ends it between herself and Michael, and it's why Michael doesn't fight her on it.. it's why after this breakup he can look confidently at Isobel and say that he and Alex will get their chance at being together.

Now enough with all my serious theorising

I am hoping we get a Vlamburn live when episode 1 airs

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-02-2021 at 11:41 PM