View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 05:11 PM
Maliejandra
Passionate Fan

The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn

Okay, I know he gets made fun of a lot, but I think he is funny.

I love that he has had Roswell stars on his show. I've got the videos downloaded and they're fun to watch. He had Majandra on and Katherine. Here are some quotes from them:

Katherine Heigl (several appearances)

CRAIG: I am from the midwest. I am actually very wholesome.

KATHERINE: You never really look in the mirror and [are] ever really happy with what you see.
CRAIG: Psh! You never come over to my place.

(showing an almost nude photo of Katie in Maxim)
CRAIG: I actually named this one. I call this one "Baby Got Everything".

CRAIG: So they say, "We like Roswell; Let's throw them a party," and you guys said, "We'll show up"?"
KATHERINE: Yeah! We were huge. We were like the Beatles. I'm telling you! We were huge!
CRAIG: I would only show up if the fans did that if I didn't have to talk to them.

CRAIG: If it's 75% off, I'm buying a dress!

KATHERINE: Well, I've sort of graduated into the adult acting face which is pensive and concerned... And it looks like I'm thinking about something really serious and all I'm thinking is, 'Don't move your eyebrows.'

Majandra Delfino

CRAIG: Are you talented?...
MAJANDRA: I'm really not talented. That's not required.

MAJANDRA: ...Like I hate how McDonalds...
CRAIG: One of our big sponsers!
MAJANDRA: No, I hate how McDonalds won't give you a cheeseburger at 9 in the morning.
CRAIG: How do you get throught that? Do you go to Wittier?
MAJANDRA: Yes! I do go to Wittier!

[ 12-02-2003: Message edited Maliejandra ]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited Maliejandra ]
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2