View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 05:45 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I don't have Disney+, Sarah, I'm just relaying what I've heard.

I personally think that Disney+ and HBO Max are gonna oversaturate the comic book superhero market. It's just way too much all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Please...no rebooting of Iron Man and Captain America.... let the new people have a chance @ Marvel
I would have no issues with recasting, Dave. I do not want Tony Stark dead, or Steve Rodgers as an old man, or Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne to never have their chance to be in the Avengers like they should be. The MCU was constructed as a result of a series of missteps that got pasted over like whiteout on typed font. They were really just making it up as they went along. The Ultron storyline was a travesty. Such a wasted effort.

As for the new people, once you get past the A list core heroes, you start to get into more and more obscure B and C list characters whose marketability would be questionable. I do think that Adam Warlock should've been given his chance a long time ago instead of Peter Quill.