View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 04:08 PM
crash landing
Fan Forum Legend

Seems actually was 5x10 which watching atm always loved this character that was on trial -- can't believe her accident was before this. The one when she was in the accident with Harm

Actually it hasn't happened yet related to Adrift

Finally met David's wife who was LT Singer

Christmas Season 5 Catherine playing a character that Harm Sr knew and assuming David will be Harm Senior

Oh thinking first time we see Michael Bellisario before he's brother (believe) of Bud -- ah had seen him as Mikey Roberts before this Christmas episode it seems

Think semi recall this episode guess will see

AJ's character in this

Harm's always have a thing for a character Catherine played -- Harm with the doppleganger of Mac -- Harm Sr with this singer

Beautiful episode and can see Harm doesn't have hard feelings probably about how his father felt something for her if I remember right he had a whole other life for Russia??

Doing the first 5 seasons earlier have me forgetting cause it was so long ago doing the first few seasons in that binge I did

Nah think the episode I am thinking is a Pearl Harbour episode

Oh Rene I remember Harm dates her

Looks like Brumby is heading back to Australia already I liked him with Mac -- just liked how I appreciated Harm/Rene

The death penalty episode was interesting think Mac should have won that one to be honest feel like this one should have lived rest of his days in jail instead of death penalty

Wait was the season finale at this bar when they honour the actor from his having died

This end of episode feels like a goodbye BUT I know we see Mic again but guess it was meant to feel like a goodbye cause they may not have meant to see the character again

AJ disobeying the captain only cause he out ranks him and willing to risk his life to save Harm

Last edited by crash landing; 02-24-2021 at 07:41 PM