View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 03:42 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

McGee's children are now old enough to be talking to him on the phone? Can we please see them again?

They do this reveal so casually So sad

Only three in the elevator? That's annoying. Nice to see them having a little fun with the precautions & how frustrating they can be

While I get Palmer taking on more work is realistic I feel like he isn't the best person to be doing it. But we don't know how long ago Breena died. I fear it is too much for him, but it would be too much for everyone

Nice to hear about Torres's sister again Looks like she looks after him & gives him some food

I'm glad that they have had minimal filming with Ducky & he's now shown on screen. Nice to see Palmer turning to him for help too. Even if he already knew the answer. See I fear that he's struggling... more than just because of covid

Torres has a very fancy house

Interesting talk between Gibbs & Sloane with her considering leaving... I wonder if she really will get to leave as she is considering or if they have something else planned for her...

I think I'm too tired to fully understand what this case was about It seemed like a good episode though

Glad Gibbs came down & spoke with Palmer. He's the only one who can relate here. Wonderful scene between the two of them; Brian (& Mark) did an amazing job with it & the emotions. As terrible as it is I'm glad that they did this. That they showed the awful reality & it affecting the characters. But I also get that its hard when shows should be an escape & they're telling covid storylines. But NCIS is a show which has dealt with some real emotions at time & this moment is no different, it should be no different

Beautiful moment at the end of the episode with the team & Palmer reading his letter too

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote