View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 07:55 AM
lessismore
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
What didn’t you like? Not Mad and Kev? I loved them, I also loved Rebecca and Miguel! That conversation was long overdue. I also loved just seeing their relationship!
It was obvious to me that she was gonna go early labour, so somethings were already expected for me. But I am not bothered by them, and the obviousity of their SL, I generally liked them. They are very nice together imo I just kinda hated the fact that he had to leave the set and his job, that sucks even tho it was the right thing to do ofc.

I didn't like how Kate was totally outsided from others' SLs by this adoption story, even tho at the end we learn that they wanted to make a new big three, you know? Kate would have been there with Mad at some point, but they never talked that day, let alone about really anything during this whole relationship. It bothered me a lot. Like she's someone else not her bestie...

I also liked seeing Miguel and Bec. I liked seeing Laurel's SL finally. That really sucks. There could have been a way back, taking William with her even tho they might not wanna take Randall back, IDK... it was very very sad. But I guess now he found peace finally, so that was nice.