View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 09:36 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

I have no idea. I saw the 21.5% as a number from 2018 or 2019. And I saw the 43% for Austin today. It doesn't surprise me that Austin would use more renewable than any other city in Texas. That's so Austin. That 43 is part wind and part solar. I DO see A LOT of solar panels on homes here. I think solar makes sense. It's sunny more days than not.

Sweet Snowflake, he just wants his family to love him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
I saw the picture of the poodle.. How ironic that his name is Snowflake! Poor baby.

I actually read that only 13% of Texas is clean energy. Why can't anyone report the right numbers? It's scary.

No puppy tonight. Hopefully tomorrow. I have a million things I COULD be doing but I don't want to. I did sort and organize some school folders that I've been meaning to.

I think the manager at Quick Check either didn't listen to me and thought it was a prank and hung up... or we were disconnected somehow. Someone though, doesn't want me to compliment this girl for some reason.

I'm glad you are seeing some progress Kayla. I know it sucks but think about how much worse it could have been.

My nephew is pledging a fraternity now. I am so glad that both he and my niece went Greek. It was such a great experience for me. Does OM have any interest?
No. She's not much of a joiner in that perspective. She likes going places and to events, but not people so much.

Oh, it could be so much worse. I've seen ppl posting that they need baby formula and water for their bottles. Babies and small children with no power for days. It makes me so sad. I just found out that an elderly gentleman in our neighborhood has passed away. This storm did no one any favors.