View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 02:38 PM
Holland Fan Forever
Fan Forum Hero

I rewatched "Thin Ice" last night and I thought that Sabrina and Harvey are twin flames and soul mates who belong together and David Lascher left both "Blossom" and "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch"too early. Harvey learned to accept that Sabrina was a witch and I thought that her "I love you" to Harvey was beautiful and in her normal voice and I think that Sabrina didn't love Josh as much as she thought that she did after she struggled to say "I love you" to both Josh and Aaron and that Harvey really wasn't trying to get in the way of Sabrina's happiness but, she was clearly never going to let Harvey go and it was amazing to me that no one said more about that during "Thin Ice" but, everyone just went along with what Sabrina wanted and she didn't even have to be pushy about it. Aaron handled not being Sabrina's soul mate a lot better than I think Josh would have in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-16-2021 at 02:14 AM