View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 08:52 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Yes, definitely the fact that Michelle refused to play the game had to have played a part. Agree with everything you said.

I definitely didn’t write up long reviews on the series. I’ve spent a long time debating and writing up thoughts but I never took out the time to write extensive reviews on every episode. I started the fandom thing later. I’ve spent way more time on Everwood. For that I thank my lucky stars.
You were really lucky.

When I look back on some of the episode commentaries that I wrote during Season Four, I sort of held back some of my disdain for Pacey and Joey because I was the moderator of the Dawson's Creek board here, and I would often post my true feelings on the Dawson and Joey thread there, but the Pacey and Joey fans hated me anyway and they tried to get me removed as a moderator and thrown off the website, so in hindsight I shouldn't have held back.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy