View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

if i stumble across it, i promise to type it up and post it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

oh, the more and more i watch re-runs, i become aware how many people i actually know from other TV-series (especially the current popular "Teen"-TV-Series on The WB) gueststarred on JA!

examples include:

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Samaire Armstrong from The O.C. as "Angie Becker" in 3x05: Look Closer
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Amy Davidson from 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter as "Lindsey Sandowski" in 3x05: Look Closer
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mike Erwin from Everwood as "Max Pagano" in 3x01: The Last Word
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Michael Welch from Joan of Arcadia as "Mike Amble" in 3x08: Rights of Passage
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kimberly McCullough from Once and Again as "Melissa Johnston" in 3x12: Who Shot Dick?
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Adam Wylie from Gilmore Girls as "Nicholas Binkow" in 3x13: The Cook of the Money Pot
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Olivia Hack from Gilmore Girls as "Jasmine Barnes" in 3x20: The Bottle Show

other than that Rene Auberjonois ('Star Trek: Deep Space 9') played a judge, Ray Wise ('Twin Peaks') played an attorney, Anne Scheeden ('Alf') played a police officer, Denise Crosby ('Star Trek: TNG') played an attorney ...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").