View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I recognize a lot as Ive seen every season of the challenge and of Real World lol. im sure ill recognize faces too when I see them. The only ones I am not sure on:
Jisela, Sophia and Kendal. But i might recognize them.
As for the boy: Yes and Laterrian are the only two I dont recognize off the bat.

im excited to see some of those old faces and players. I much prefer older casts.

2 months isnt that lng to me personally but i think you have that info going into it and you should know whether you'll be able to be away from your family or not. I personally would never leave young kids for more than a month, but if its for the money then i understand people that do. But i just dont vibe with quitters.

Quote:
It reminds me of how it was at the beginning of last season where everyone seemd to be playing it like it was a regular season where winning an elimintion wasn't required, and they kept voting in Jay over and over. It was like they didn't hear TJ when he said you have to win one to be eligible for the final
I pray to GOD that these people get booted before the final. I want TJ to be like "I TOLD YOU SO".. these people deserve consequences for not fighting to go in. Its just so silly.