View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 11:28 AM
Aaron2005
Addicted Fan

If you make it to a final, you are gone for about 2 months. Lio had been gone for about month before he quit the show

Quote:
Ashley did that puzzle so fast. Dang.
She did, but then she/Cory went the wrong way and went off course lol

Quote:
These people are chicken Shyt. I cant believe TJ told them there is only 10 spots and yet they still don't volunteer.
It reminds me of how it was at the beginning of last season where everyone seemd to be playing it like it was a regular season where winning an elimintion wasn't required, and they kept voting in Jay over and over. It was like they didn't hear TJ when he said you have to win one to be eligible for the final

Today, the cast for that mini challenge thing I mentioned featuring a lot of old school cast members will travel to Texas, where they will be quarantined for a week. Then they will travel to the filming location, which is unknown. Rumored cast members so far. This list will be updated as more info comes in

Hosted By: TJ Lavin

Beth - RW Los Angeles
Ruthie - RW Hawaii
Jisela - RR The Quest
Katie - RR The Quest
Sophia - RR The Quest
Aneesa - RW Chicago
Kendal - RR Campus Crawl
Arissa - RW Las Vegas
Trishelle - RW Las Vegas
Casey - Fresh Meat
KellyAnne - RW Sydney
Jonna - RW Cancun
Jemmye - RW New Orleans 2
Cooke - RW Las Vegas 2

Mark - RR USA
Syrus - RW Boston
Yes - RR Semester At Sea
Teck - RW Hawaii
Laterrian - RR Maximun Velocity Tour
Darrell - RR Campus Crawl
Alton - RW Las Vegas
Abram - RR South Pacific
Ace - RW Paris
Derrick - RR X-treme
Nehemiah - RW Austin
Eric (aka "Big Easy")- Fresh Meat
Ryan - Fresh Meat
Cohutta - RW Sydney

There's a lot of names you probably don't recognize at all. All these people rumored so far have done at least 1 season of the challenge, it's just that for a lot of them, the ones they did were the very early seasons of the show, like seasons 1 through 10 lol. IF they're really on, I'm looking forward to seeing Ruthie, Katie, Kendal, KellyAnne, Cohutta, Ace, Abe, Darrell, Derrick, Alton and Mark so far

Last edited by Aaron2005; 01-23-2021 at 07:06 PM