View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 04:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I feel bad for Nam being stuck with psycho Lolo. That girl is a nut job. I get her point about running in, but its how she talks to people that rubs everyone the wrong way.

Teresa is a jerk, she was getting so upset in the convo with Lolo, when Lolo in that one moment, actually wasnt raising her voice at all and was just telling her what was going on. But I am glad she won because I like Jay.

Ashley did that puzzle so fast. Dang.

That was a good challenge though, finally something hard.

Poor Fessy being stuck with Aneesa. Sorry, but she does suck .

I'm sorry but I just dont like Big T... I hate saying that because she seems sweet but her personality bugs me. She comes off so weak and like talks so softly. I really dont vibe with weak mentalities.

I cant believe Lio just left! Wtf. Not gonna miss him. I mean, I feel bad for him and his mental health but I hate quitters. Hope he doesnt ever come back. I get wanting to be with family but he should have thought about that before he left? And its not like the challenge is that long.

Quote:
He made a lot of friends on the show and he didn't have it in him to continue to play they game and have to lie and screw over people he'd like to continue having relationships with outside the show.
Thats also a dumb excuse. Its a game.

Quote:
I wonder how long it'll be before winners start volunteering themselves for eliminations.
These people are chicken Shyt. I cant believe TJ told them there is only 10 spots and yet they still don't volunteer.

Not sad to see Ashley voted in, she is too hostile and conceited. She won a final but shes not the best competitor ever and her going home twice just proved it. Killer Kam is at it again.

who i am rooting for in order:
CT/Big T (only for CT lol)
Theresa/Jay (only for Jay)
Darrell/Amber B
Cory

after that I dont really care but i'd say:
Kyle/Kam (only for Kam)
Nany/Josh (moreso for Nany)
Mechie/Amber M
Kyle/Kam (Kam only)
Leroy/Kaycee
Aneesa/Fessy
Devin/Gabby (dont mind Gabby but dont really like devin)
Nam/Lolo (i dont mind Nam but cant stand Lolo)

Last edited by Alexa; 01-21-2021 at 04:43 PM