View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 03:05 AM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

Oh and I made a list of my Top and Flop episodes from every season:

Season 1:

Top: Welcome To The Hellmouth, Angel, The Puppet Show (only because of that hystercial end *LOL*) Prophecy Girl, Nightmares

Flop: I Robot, You Jane

Season 2:

Top: Becomming, Passion, School Hard, Surprise, Innocence, Lie To Me, What`s My Line

Flop: Ted, Killed By Death,Some Assembly Required

Season 3:

Top: The Wish, Bad Girls, The Prom, Doppelgangland, Lovers Walk, Homecoming, Band Candy (loved Snyder, Joyce and Giles as teenagers XD)

Flop: Dead Man´s Party

Season 4: (Even for the fact that Riley was boring and Maggie Walsh was not really my cup of tea and Adam was just Adam, that season was funny for the most part!)

Top: The Yoko Factor (only because drunk Giles was hystercial XD), Something Blue (so much fun!), Pangs (fun! fun! fun!), Hush (just perfect!)
Fear Itself, The Harsh Light of Day, Who Are You

Flop: The I In Team

Season 5

Top: Fool For Love, Intervention (Buffybot was fun fun fun!), The Gift

Flop: Checkpoint, I was made to Love you

Season 6:

Top: Gone (Loved the invisible Buffy XD), Two To Go, Once More With Feeling, Life Serial (so much fun!), Tabula Rasa (fun for the most part), Older and Far Away, Normal Again (one of the best after the musical episode), Grave

Flop: Dead Things, Smashed, Seeing Red, As you Were

Season 7:

Top: Beneath You, Selfless, Conversation With Dead People, Showtime, Get It Done, Touched, Chosen

Flop: Empty Places, The Killer in Me
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~