View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 08:37 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyFan (View Post)
Ros Mod- It doesn't help that January is so dark. Bleh! The sun was out for an hour on Saturday, and it was such a pick-me-up. I don't do well with dreary, cold days.
I'm always glad when February arrives, and there is a chance for less cloudy days.

I have received the first 3 spring planting catalogs, so looking forward to spring planting in my butterfly meadow.
I totally agree. The only good thing about January is my brother Birthday. I hate how dark it gets as well. Oh how I love the summer. I miss the beach. Hoping in the spring or summer it will be safe to take some trips.

Been doing a lot of zooming but it is not the same. Hoping things get better soon. I did all of my yearly Doctor appointment check ups this week so that was good.Clean bill of health. Glad it is over.

It's so important to keep your health in check. So I urge you all if you can to go to the doctor for your yearly check ups.

Wow no school in person must be hard. I did my fair share of online classes and while they are great I missed being in the class room with people.

Stay safe everyone. Here is to a better 2021!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!