View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 07:10 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I get taking them to that hospital but they shouldn't interact with the other cast if they're doing that. Its easier having one set that way & no need to create a new one. That way they just need to clean the parts of the set used by the other show & there is no unnecessary interacting. I do agree it would be easier to say they've gone to other hospitals every now & then though . Or even just say they're going there but don't show it. Show up until they get to the hospital so they don't need to enter

Here even within shows there are bubbles with crew & cast members not interacting. I believe the UK is doing the same? US shows though don't seem to be doing that so much . Maybe its just watching them makes them seem that way? LA definitely looks like bubbles in the cast. The way you describe One Chicago though sounds like they don't even have bubbles around the franchise let alone within the shows . If it was me I would've had no interactions between shows unless absolutely necessary. With larger casts limit interactions between characters by creating mini bubbles. For example, Fire if I remember has two fire crews & the paramedics? They could've had three bubbles with minimal interacts between them or greater distances put between them when they're at the station house. That to me would've been in the best interest of the crew to limit exposure & if there is a case in one bubble you shut that bubble down not the entire show. Especially if they have to shut down all three if there is one case! Shutting down part of a show would've been so much better. But maybe it wasn't feasible they felt to do that?

Agreed about the delay. LA can film faster than the other two shows which is why they got the higher amount but I presume it is still taking longer to film right now. Even with their clear bubbles. It doesn't hurt to make a few changes & cut down or keep the idea in mind just in case. Hopefully they are

Chelle » join GTmy art