View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 06:36 PM
Violent Delights
Fan Forum Legend

LOVEBITES #1 ~ "We are LOVEBITES and we play heavy metal!"

L O V E B I T E S
Appreciation Thread

(l-r: Miyako, Midori, Asami, Haruna, Fami)

Lovebites (stylized as LOVEBITES) is a Japanese all-female heavy metal band, formed in 2016 by former Destrose members Miho and Haruna. Its lineup consists of Miho on bass, Haruna on drums,
Midori and Miyako on guitar, and Asami on vocals. After signing to Victor Entertainment, the group released both their self-titled debut EP and their first album in 2017 before performing their first overseas
concerts at the end of the year. With another EP and album released in 2018, Lovebites quickly garnered international attention and won that year's Metal Hammer Golden Gods Award for Best New Band.
They released their third album, Electric Pentagram, in 2020, and it reached number 9 on the Oricon chart, becoming their highest-charting to date.
After releasing the EP Glory, Glory, to the World in March 2021, bassist Miho left the band in August and Lovebites began a temporary hiatus. Between April 2 and May 24, 2022,
Lovebites accepted auditions for a new bass player. On October 21, Lovebites revealed 20-year-old Fami as their new bassist via a full-band performance video on YouTube.

studio albums

Awakening From Abyss (2017)

Clockwork Immortality (2018)

Electric Pentagram (2020)

Judgement Day (2023)

extended plays

The Lovebites EP (2017)

Battle Against Damnation (2018)

Glory, Glory to the World (2021)

live albums
Daughters of the Dawn - Live in Tokyo (2019)
Five of a Kind - Live in Tokyo 2020
HEAVY METAL NEVER DIES - LIVE IN TOKYO 2021
Knockin' At Heaven's Gate - Live in Tokyo 2023

fans

01. Devil's Cry
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave

Last edited by Violent Delights; 08-25-2023 at 11:05 AM
Violent Delights is offline   Reply With Quote