View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 08:01 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, I never saw any chemistry with D/J. Especially sexual chemistry, like I said it's like Joey was kissing her brother. I do think Dawson's last hope was that Joey would lose her virginity to him instead of Pacey, and when that didn't happen it shattered his self absorbed world even more after he already saw more than once how much Joey loves Pacey. It's even more ridiculous now that I'm older, Joey is in a serious and mature relationship with someone she loves for a year. So you think she's going to just dump the love of her life to have a V card losing fling with you? Mind your business and worry about your own relationship. Dawson is a delusional loser. At the end of the day, Dawson/Joey is a suffocating and toxic relationship. Dawson always wanted Joey to wait around for him when he wanted her and already had his fun, then if she lived her life he tried to guilt trip and blackmail the hell out of her. I find their dependent relationship even more disturbing and toxic now that I'm older.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 12-29-2020 at 08:09 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote