View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 12:53 PM
sammyitaly
Passionate Fan

yep in Italy EVERYTHING is dubbed.
And know what? They even didn't use the voice that they usually give to Josh (the voice of a guy named Giovanni Baldini),but this time they gave him the voice of the guy who dubbed Dawson on DC!!!!! that was so wrong LoL

Anyway,of course I prefer seeing original versions of movies (thank god for the net and DVDs LOL) but among the countries that use dubbing,they say Italy has the best one.Whatever,original is always better

Talking about Josh again.
He said few words before the movie started,and basically he thanked the people who were there,especially the fans,and especially "that group over there" (yes,those were US LoL) and he said he knew that some of us had a long travel to see him (cause my friend the journalist,when she interwieved him before the premiere,she told him that some of us travelled a long way,like me ^_^) so he was grateful to us.
And a funny note.We found a sheet with the writing "Josh's fans" on each of our seats in the cinema.And so we started waving those around.And Josh tought we printed them and brought them from home,and so he thanked us for that too.eheheh

Mandy,I'm sending you a PM now

p.s.On my video site I have a section about this movie,with the vids that I made about it.Checked it out if you didn't see those LoL

http://www.unassuming-grace.net/ShadowsInTheSun.htm