View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 09:08 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Forbidden Planet Chat w Andrew Sumner

It was such a pleasure to chat with the intelligent, understanding and thoughtful @sumnarr for @forbiddenplanet TV. Comfortable and meandering, it felt more like a therapy session than an interview. 😏.

If you want to listen, it will be up on their site forbiddenplanet.com on Friday, Dec 11th. You can also check the link in my bio tomorrow for the full interview.

For those of you who don’t know, Titan Books (publishing arm of Forbidden Planet) were the first publishing house to publish my early reader book series way back in 2013. To check it out visit thesquickerwonkers.com.

The incredible illustrator, @rodrigo_bastos_didier, and I are on a small hiatus from creating the books right now, but you can be the first to know when we get the SquickerShip rolling again by signing up to the SquickerClub on the home page of our website.

You can also check out my four Squickerwonkers audiobooks at Audible or on iTunes. I have so much fun creating these books and narrating the audio books - it is my favourite thing I’ve ever worked on (sorry Losties! Ringers! Marvel fans! 😬)

@thesquickerwonkers #thesquickerwonkers @forbiddenplanet #FPTV #kidsbooks #childrensbooks #series #childrensseries #childrenspoems