View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 03:26 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

New Season 2 footage included in here.

Quote:
Updated w/ clarification

:14- Bess/Nancy are talking at Nancy's house in her living room; they're both wearing their outfits from the Season 1 finale. Bess says "Death could come to us at any moment."
:15- A guy is knocking at the door to Nancy's house. It looks like Nick (I think!). It looks to be part of the same scene as :14. [Note: If this Nick...why is he wearing different clothes when everyone else is wearing the same stuff from the Season 1 finale?]. ETA: Maybe it's Ryan or Carson??? Maybe Carson is knocking because he's trying to be respectful of Nancy's space? Would explain Bess freaking out especially if entire Drew Crew is already present.
:16- Bess is freaking out. Same scene as :14.
:16- George makes a face and says "Death doesn’t knock right?". She's wearing the same outfit from the Season 1 finale. Seems to be same scene as :14 and :16. It also looks like Ace is sitting next to her wearing the same blue shirt from the finale.

[:14-:16 look to be all from the same scene that picks up right after the events of the Season 1 finale.]

:19- Drew Crew scene. Ace is wearing his awesome coat from the Season 1 finale. He still needs a haircut though. George and Bess looked shocked at what they find. Ace, Nick, and Nancy just look kinda interested?
:20- New character at The Claw. It looks like they MIGHT be talking to Nick? She says: "There’s a ghost who wants to kill you."
:23- Nancy wincing/crying in pain. She looks like she's in a van in the passenger seat. It looks like something is banging on the back? The Algaeca? I have no idea whose vehicle this is because it's not anyone's on the show (and it's not Bess's van...I already checked). Maybe it's a rental?

If anyone can see better than I can, please let me know!

ETA:

I made gifs:

[You can also reblog this on tumblr.]

ETA:

Last edited by broken crown; 11-27-2020 at 09:03 PM