View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Paradise
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

The campaign thread has been inactive since 2011. Please open another one and post a link here so I can update the OP. Once the thread is up, you may submit it at the polls. We only have a few days left for this month so I suggest to open the campaign thread and then submit for the January polls instead. We'll have the December submission thread posted on December 1st so you can submit there once it's up. If you have any more questions, please send me a PM.

Oh my goodness, there's so much I have to learn about this forum! I had no idea there were archived forums, request forums, campaign forums, holy cow! lol. It's a lot of fun, but it's like a process. Okay, I will open up a new campaign thread for White Collar. This is good to learn how to do this because I can open up new campaign threads for other shows whose campaign threads are closed and get them up and running in time for January too. I will PM you in case of any questions. Thanks!

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote