View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 01:24 PM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

And why did it have to be Kate for these guys? I didn't watch the episode where Jake slept with Kate, but I heard that he told her that she's the most beautiful woman he ever saw or something like that. Seriously?

Gabi's first airdate is November 27th and she's determined to reunite with Jake. They threw Kate at Jake just for a lame triangle. They couldn't come up with any other obstacle?

Camila posted these backstage pics:
https://twitter.com/multiiixxeditzz/...72969368743941

I don't believe Tripp raped Allie. Someone probably switched the DNA results. Tripp told Allie that he left her a note before he left her apartment and she doesn't remember any note. I think the real rapist came in right after Tripp left and Allie remembers Tripp over her while he put her to bed and thinks he's the one who held her down too. The rapist took the note. The new character Charlie seems too timid and too nice right now but he could have a darker side to be the rapist. This will be an obstacle for Steve and Kayla even after the truth comes out, I'm sure.

They hinted at Jack hiding something after Jennifer came out of the coma but having it be Kate is ridiculous.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 11-15-2020 at 02:15 PM