View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 08:58 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldynwaitin (View Post)
Hello all from the Rio grand valley. New to site but a fan of Josh's beautiful smile since his skating days. Really became a huge fan when he joined Fringe. Been following since. Thank God he's is such a great actor. Lots a roles for us to drool over. I recently found out that I have cancer. I used to write fanfic. Getting back in touch with Fringe on Amazon has influenced me to write again, to keep my mind off of certain things. I don't know if this is allowed, but I am posting a fanfic I'm writting about Peter and Walter on fanfic,net. It's called, My son, My son. I absolutely loved the close relationship Peter had with Walter. Josh and John did such a fantastic job of showing the love between a father and son. if I am not supposed to post any fanfics, please let me know. And now, on to the tighty whities!
First off WELCOME to our little Josh Heaven/Haven I love meeting new Josh fans here. Of course you can post a link to your fanfic if it includes Josh or one of his characters. I've written 3 fanfics. We do have a Fanfiction Thread, so that is the best place for you to post that. Here is the link http://www.fanforum.com/f30/fan-fic-...-3-a-62807972/

I look forward to hearing more from you about your Josh love and discussing Josh too.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote