View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 07:50 AM
semmafightsellie
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I saw Nina on Degrassi before she was on TVD, thats how I knew her. And I did see her in roommate. Never saw her in anything else shes done though. She did such a good job with Katherine though, i think she would play evil roles really well.

I saw Ian on Lost and Young Americans before TVD so i also knew who he was. I did watch him in V wars too. Damon is just such an iconic character though, I dont see how he can ever really top that lol.

Paul . Ive been crushing on him lately. I first saw him probably on Everwood and also the OC... I definitely knew who he was before TVD, he was one of those actors that was in a ton of random roles lol. I think at one point during TVD I went and watched all his movies. I saw him in Wolf Creek too or whatever and a few others. I never watched Tell Me A Story but i really want to! When Im done with my TVD rewatch ill probably get a CBS subscription so I can finally binge TMAS.

Ive never seen Candice in anything else. I think it'll be hard for her to ever top Caroline. Is she still acting? She's really in After We Collided? As who? I do want to see that one eventually.

As for all the other actors, I haven't really seen anyone else in anything other than Zach, who I saw in that cheerleading show that I cant remember the name of right now, but it was a dark show. It was good though. I also watched him in Friday Night Lights.

I've seen Phoebe and Claire in H20, and Phoebe on the Secret Circle. I watched the shark movie with Claire, it was entertaining.

My favorite characters among the 3 series are:

1. Damon
2. Stefan
3. Hope
4. Lizzie
5. Caroline
6. Elijah
7. Rafael
8. Klaus
9. Katherine
10. Alaric (legacies mostly)
11. Josie
12. Camille
13. Freya
14. Rebekah
15, Kaleb

Couples:

1. Stefan/Caroline (I think they've surpassed DE in my rewatch)
2. Damon/Elena
3. Hope/Josie
4. Hope/Rafael
5. Klaus/Camille
6. Klaus/Caroline
7. Elijah/Hayley
8. Josie/Jade

Some side romances I kind of liked: Stefan/Rebekah, Stefan/Katherine, Matt/Rebekah, Matt/Caroline, Jeremy/Vicki, Alaric/Jenna, Lizzie/Sebastian, Lizzie/Landon (the idea of them lol), Kaleb/Alyssa, Josie/Penelope
I loved stefan with elena most when I rewatched. They are my fave couple out of all them. Definitely more than both DE and SC. I love KC a lot too. and SK Bamon, Forwood, Jeremy and vicki and Ric and Jenna. I like haylijah, klayley as well. Kolvina, Haphael but I'm gonna rewatch again. Its still available on netflix.