View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 08:33 PM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

You're welcome, dragonfire.

Hmm, those are all good theories, although I don't know how Magneto could save Quicksilver from those bullets because once the damage has been done it doesn't matter if you remove the bullets.

Yeah, yeah, I know about the talking raccoon and the talking tree.

Ugh, I really wish Marvel didn't do these damn Disney+ shows. They're just gonna dilute the story. Trying to balance TV shows and movies in the same universe is sloppy. Oh, and if WandaVision did that, it would just be ripping off the storyline from the comics where she brought Wonder Man back to life.
Thanks again.

It would matter if Magneto found a way to revive Quicksilver after removing the bullets, or after removing the bullets Quicksilver's Mutant speed powers returned and healed him.

Shoot maybe to explain Magneto's absence from the MCU so far, and make him different from Fox Magneto he could already be in outer space on Asteroid M for all we know, and Quicksilver could've been with him since Quicksilver supposedly died in AOU.

Also focusing more on the family stuff with Magneto, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris would also make him different from Fox Magneto.

Same for the others because 'let's face it what other team has the best soap opera family drama than the X-Men?

Ok.

Sorry to hear that because I do like the idea I read about Marvel could do an X-Men First Class, Mystique&Rogue, Brotherhood, Disney+ show that is like a prequel to the first MCU X-Men movie.

Ok.