View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 02:25 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Ugh.
We had a citywide internet outage all day today (Wed Oct 21) for some server update and it just came back on about half an hour ago.
I hate it when we lose our internet. It's gotten to the point where I don't know how to survive without out lol.

Quote:
Angel: "I'd call me, wouldn't you?"
Cordy's face: Hell yeah I would!
Cordy's like, dork, I've often tried to call you but you're terrible at using your cellphone. Boy, I really do fall for dumb ones.

Quote:
Since our 'Provider' watch party, my favorite line in the episode is: "I shouldn't have left you and the baby alone like that."
Anyone who caught that moment with no knowledge of the rest of the franchise would have assumed Cordy was Connor's mother.
That was mine too. It has to be one of the most 'big husband energy' things Angel has ever said.

Quote:
She was such a natural with Connor that I've wondered if perhaps she did some babysitting on the side while she worked at the dress shop in BtVS s3 for extra money.
That sounds like an amusing mini offscreen adventure. Sunnydale Cordy learning to take care of young kids

Quote:
I also have a guilty pleasure for fanfics that have the Scoobies react to CA as parents.
Also guilty of that. Has to be one of my fave tropes.

Do you have any fics like that you can recommend off the top of your head? There's one I really like with A & C getting into a food fight and The Scoobies walking in on them, but I can't remember the author right now.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com