View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 11:23 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Ugh.
We had a citywide internet outage all day today (Wed Oct 21) for some server update and it just came back on about half an hour ago.

Although I'm usually hardcore with quoting, all those amazing caps--I can't do it.

Angel: "I'd call me, wouldn't you?"
Cordy's face: Hell yeah I would!

Since our 'Provider' watch party, my favorite line in the episode is: "I shouldn't have left you and the baby alone like that."
Anyone who caught that moment with no knowledge of the rest of the franchise would have assumed Cordy was Connor's mother.

She was such a natural with Connor that I've wondered if perhaps she did some babysitting on the side while she worked at the dress shop in BtVS s3 for extra money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractured moonlight (View Post)
I really do wish Connor had gotten to grow up with them. Those scenes were absolutely adorable.
Besides the issues Straws mentioned with using an infant onset, it couldn't have lasted plotwise. Connor would have become distracting and pointless but I concur that I'd have loved if the CA parenthood had been drawn out a bit more. It was just too precious.
I also have a guilty pleasure for fanfics that have the Scoobies react to CA as parents.

they win"
- Stephen King