View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 11:27 AM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

#18 -3 - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey: Buildup Survivor - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
Images and gifs only represent the episodes. Vote for whole episodes in regards to Pacey and Joey.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, Dawsonscreek.tumblr, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 21

1. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 12

2. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 13

3. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 16

4. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated - Round 4

5. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated - Round 15

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated - Round 18

7. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 2

8. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 17

9. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

Joey: Hmm. And, uh, who may I ask, told you I was planning on repainting the mural in the first place?
Pacey: Ah, it’s just this guy I met out on the street.
Joey: Just some guy?
Pacey: Yeah, you know, your typical do-gooder type. So, are you gonna thank me?
Joey: For what?
Pacey: Well, for all manner of things. You know, like for defending your honor, bucking the system…
Joey: Tilting at windmills while in the throws of a misguided hero complex?
Pacey: Well, yeah, that too.
Joey: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and… for being there this year… when I needed you the most.
Pacey: You’re welcome. Going up?
Joey: One condition.
Pacey: Sure, name it.
Joey: Be honest. The only reason you were hanging out with me is simply because Dawson told you to?
Pacey: Yep, that’s the only reason.
Joey: Hmm. You need to get a life.

10. 3x16 - To Green With Love
Eliminated - Round 9

11. 3x16 - To Green With Love

Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: Not bought, rented. And this thing didn’t come cheap, either. It cost me 100 bucks.
Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: You said that already. Look, it’s a limited time offer, so you should get cracking.
Joey: Pacey, did you fail to notice the size of this thing?
Pacey: I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. I’m supporting you, you keep on growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this, (holding up a can of paint) now I know it’s not going to cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, ‘The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.’
Joey: Well, I’m gonna need your help on this one.
Pacey: No, no, no, no. Not this time. You’re on your own, sister.
Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I’ve got you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous that, it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough, thank you.
Pacey: It’s about time, Potter. It’s about time.

12. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

13. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

14. 3x18 - Neverland

Joey: Are you insane? How could you do that? How could you take some simple declaration of friendship as an invitation to just maul me, Pacey? Answer me! What were you thinking? What?
Pacey: What? I don’t know. God, I mean, it… it was an impulse.
Joey: An impulse?!
Pacey: Yes, an impulse. Sudden, momentary, and believe me, fleeting.
Joey: Do you have any idea the monumental implications of that meaningless little impulse? The ripple effect that it could create on our small, but fragile universe?
Pacey: You’re right, Potter. Forgive me for thinking a kiss is just a kiss.
Joey: Well it’s true. A kiss is not just a kiss. Not between you and me and you know why. Dawson, remember? I mean he factors into this little hormonal meltdown.
Pacey: Meltdown?
Joey: Yeah!
Pacey: I just had a meltdown? Forgive me if I don’t think that this is the worst tragedy in the history of human kind. That Pacey Witter, in a moment of impulsive, compulsive hormone induced insanity would have the nerve to kiss Joey Potter. And you let me do it. You did, you let me do it. So what, now I guess the universe begins to unravel. Well excuse me while I get in the car. [watches her walk away]*Would you get in the car, Potter?!
~
Pacey: Jo, it’s at least another 6 miles to your house, it’s freezing cold outside and if you don’t get in, I’m just going to do this the whole way there. So would you get in? Please? [she gets in] So I guess I’m to take it from your angry silence that you’re not speaking to me anymore.
Joey: Nope.
Pacey: Great. Great. And how long do you plan on keeping that up?
Joey: How does indefinitely sound?
Pacey: Fine.
Joey: Fine.

15. 3x18 -Neverland
Eliminated - Round 14

16. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated - Round 11

17. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated - Round 3

18. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated - Round 20

19. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated - Round 5

20. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Joey: What’s wrong?
Pacey: It’s the history. It’s killing me. How can a guy compete when the two of you have your own karaoke routine?
Joey: Pacey, you’re not supposed to compete. We’re supposed to have our own his.. I didn’t mean that.
Pacey: Well, what did you mean?
Joey: I don’t even know anymore, Pacey.
Pacey: You know this little arrangement going on between us?
Joey: Yes.
Pacey: Well, it sucks! It sucks up one side, and down the other. It’s uncomfortable, it’s weird, and I hate every single second of it.*
Joey: Really? Then why did you come here. Pacey?
Pacey: You know, for a bright girl, you can be really daft sometimes. Why do you think I came here?
Joey: I don’t..
Pacey: I came here to be with you! It’s as simple as that! When you like somebody, proximity is a good thing. Regardless of how the feel about you. Or don’t, if that’s the case maybe.
Joey: Look, I felt it.*
Pacey: What?
Joey: This morning. When your arm brushed up against me in bed, I felt it.*
Pacey: How did it feel?
Joey: It made me feel alive.
Pacey: Okay. Joey, I’m going to kiss you now.*
Joey: Pacey, you can’t..
Pacey: Jo, you can’t say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you. So that’s exactly what I wanna do. I’m gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don’t want me to kiss you.. If you don’t want me to, the I guess you’re just gonna have to stop me.

21. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Pacey: Look, I know how I feel. YOU know how I feel. That much is obvious by now. But during this whole process, we’ve managed to miss the point. Because the point is not how I feel. It’s how you feel. So how do you feel?
Joey: Awful. That’s how I feel, Pacey. I feel awful.
Pacey: So do I. When I was kissing you tonight, I don’t think that I’ve ever felt better and worse at one time in my entire life. I mean, the very idea that Dawson or Andie would find out about us is killing me. It’s tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them. (standing up) I can’t keep on kissing you, Jo.
Joey: What do you mean?
Pacey: I mean just that. *I* can’t keep on kissing *YOU*. (Joey looks down sadly) I’ve done it twice now. I can’t be the one who’s always initiating it. I can’t be the one who’s always giving you the answers. Look at me, Jo.
Joey: I can’t.
Pacey: Please? (she does; tears streak her face) If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, then we wouldn’t be standing here having this conversation. (Pacey walks past her to leave.)
Joey: (grabbing his hand as he passes) Pacey.

22. . 3x20 - The Longest Day

JOEY:*Come on. Let’s go, Pacey.*lt’s your boat we’re planning*on christening.
PACEY:*l own a boat?
JOEY: *No, we have to stop doing this.*lt’s wrong.
PACEY:*Yes. Dead wrong.
JOEY:*Pacey.*Look, we’ve been in denial all week.*Around people,*we pretend like nothing’s changed*nd then the minute we’re alone,*it turns into this.
PACEY: *This what?
JOEY:*Well, this embarrassing grope fest.
PACEY: *l guess this is kind of embarrassing.*Especially for you,*given how much you protested.
JOEY:*l did not protest.
PACEY:**You did too.*Wait, wait, wait.
JOEY:*What?
PACEY:*l gotta tell him, Jo.*We do. We gotta tell him*as soon as possible.*The longer we wait,*the worse it gets.
JOEY:*No, Pacey.*l’ve tried. l’ve tried plenty of times.
PACEY:*Every time l see the guy now, l feel—
JOEY: *You don’t have to bother*filling in the expletive, okay?*This isn’t exactly the easiest thing*l’ve ever had to do, Pacey.*Telling Dawson*that while he wasn’t looking*l developed this bizarre gravitational*towards his best friend*and l can’t stop thinking about him*or being near him or wanting to kiss him all the time.
PACEY:*l’ll do it.
JOEY: *What?
PACEY:*l’ll tell him.
JOEY:**No, l can’t let you do that. lt’s—*This is my responsibility.
PACEY:*lt’s not your responsibility.*l’m the one that started this. l’m*the one that got you into this situation.*The only way l’m gonna save*my friendship with Dawson*is to be honest with him,*so l gotta do this.All l need is one day.*Just one day.
JOEY: *One day.
PACEY: *Yes. One day.

23. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated - Round 6

24. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated - Round 1

25. . 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated - Round 8

26. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

27. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated - Round 10

28. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated - Round 19

29. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated - Round 7

30. 3x23 - True Love