View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 03:05 AM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Oh man, this might take me forever to answer.

It's an excellent question!

You go first!

I am bad at remembering arcs from each season. Not the main ones but do you know what I mean? They all sort of run together for me.
Okay (Will try and focus on their individual characters as much as possible, instead of their main ships)

Peyton

Season 1 - More focus on her THUD storyline.

Season 2 - Her issues aren't shoved to the side they were and Ellie is introduced earlier.

Season 3 - Ellie doesn't die.

Season 4 - Psycho Derek only attacks once/Real Derek plays a bigger role in the season.

Season 5 - More focus on the struggles of starting her own label.

Season 6 - LP get married at the start of the season/the label starts to have more success.

Lucas

Season 1 - His shoulder injury from the car crash affects him a lot more than it does on the show.

Season 2 - His interest in being an author starts to be explored.

Season 3 - He joins the school newspaper to write some articles.

Season 4 - Whitey starts to mentor him in the finals when Lucas starts to show his interest in coaching after HS ends.

Season 5 - His coaching doesn't get ruined and he proves to be great at rebuilding the Ravens.

Season 6 - The movie or the book doesn't fail, I always hated how both of those failed within one season for Lucas.

Brooke

Season 1 - Her being Bisexual is hinted at throughout the season

Season 2 - We met her parents and the show really explores why Brooke acts the way she does.

Season 3 - Still starts Clothes over Bros, but her interest in making clothes is hinted at the previous seasons.

Season 4 - Brooke remains single this season

Season 5 - Clothes over Bros isn't as successful as it is

Season 6 - Julian isn't Peyton ex (couldn't think of anything else, lol)

Nathan

Season 1 - He still remains a dick for most of the season and he doesn't get emancipated

Season 2 - Moves in with Keith and starts to work at Dan's dealership/the garage

Season 3 - Tim doesn't suddenly leave (This season is more or less perfect for Nathan, so it was hard to think of anything).

Season 4 - No point shaving arc

Season 5 - His injuries kill his NBA career, but happens he gets drafted. Still has the same downhill spiral though

Season 6 - He starts to show some interest in becoming a scout, which leads to him joining the Bobcats in that role.

Haley

Season 1 - NH don't get married (can't think of anything individually for Haley this season)

Season 2 - No tour arc, but her interest in music is still further developed

Season 3 - Doesn't become a cheerleader

Season 4 - Honestly can't think of anything outside of handling NH's pregnancy and their college future differently, lol

Season 5 - Her struggles on becoming a full teacher are focused on a lot more than they were

Season 6 - Lydia's cancer arc happens this season instead of S7 (the show also does a better job showing their close relationship in the previous seasons)