View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 09:46 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Due to my work schedule i am going a lot slower but I am still watching!

214:

I found this episode sort of cheesey. lol. Like, it sucks that Angel lost his humanity and all that but all the mopey music and stuff was so cringey to me. It was rough seeing him be so mean to Buffy, but how she didnt know something was off with him in the after scene was so weird to me. Like obviously Angel would never say those things? Glad it didnt take long for them to figure it out.

I was glad that Giles was cold to Jenny in order to protect Buffy, she messed up.

Good for Buffy saying she was actually gong to kill Angel tho! At the end of the day hes a vampire too, so its prob. the smart decision.

Willow's reaction to Xander and Cordelia was a bit much, I can understand her being weirded out or upset but her total freak out felt a bit over the top to me, I feel like Willow would have been more cool about it on the surface. But she had a point, that Xander kind of ignored their kiss but then is fine sneaking around with someone that he claims to dislike? Honestly though Willow deserves better.

The scene with Oz and Willow was really sweet. I am not the biggest shipper of them but that was a nice moment in the car when he said he wants to kiss her but only when she wants to kiss him. Aww.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote