View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 08:22 PM
gold-steps
Elite Fan

Alright! I just rewatched the finale that wasn't supposed to be a finale but actually works quite well as one!

-Poor Nancy
-Whitney is totally the type to ask to speak to the manager.
-Nick trying to comfort George is really sweet. But aw her saying "not here"
-lol at Lizbeth saying the Marvins have an allergy to law enforcement
-It is nice of Ryan to check in on Nancy....he's trying
-Seance 2.0 time! The Aglaeca is super spooky!
-I forgot there's a lot of Ace and Nancy in this episode! I love when they pair off together.
-Cousin Isaac is so funny! "The hall of tragedies" Nick: "there's a whole hall?"
-Yay a Hannah Gruen appearance! "The Agleaca collects its entire toll at once and you're all still alive" Ace: "as far as we know"
-Nancy talking about hooking up with Owen in front of Ace is a little awkward. But I love how he doesn't make any jokes or comments or anything.
-Isaac: "Marvins don't rat" then Cassidy ratting about him being a catfish made me laugh '
-I think the Ace and Nancy scene at Owen's apartment is one of my favorites! The way he supports her but doesn't push her is great! Ace and Nick actually are both really great this episode with Nancy and George respectively.
-George going off on Ryan is an awesome scene too! I'm glad the writers included it and acknowledged that a older married man with a 17 year old girl wasn't okay and that it did a number on how George views romantic relationships. It's a really bad look for Ryan. On the bright side, Leah Lewis is awesome in the scene!
-Also I wish the show wasn't on the CW so she didn't have to say freaking
-Ace is hacking!
-Lizbeth: "stay here" Ace and Nancy: *leave immediately*
-This is a sweet scene with Nancy and Patrice. It would by cute if they could build some type of relationship. A grandmother/granddaughter relationship can be really special.
-Ace: "Green jello that's the good stuff"
-How did I forget that Owen died protecting Nancy? That's so big.
-Josh is so scary all burned. This whole scene of them on the roof is really scary actually.
-Ace telling the Drew Crew how awesome Nancy is
-Aw the scene of Nick and George outside the laundromat is great! I love her finally getting closure with Ryan and how Nick waited but was never pushy about it. And I love George saying "I deserve whatever the hell I want"
-The painting at Diana's house is soooo creepy.
-The last scene is great! The music goes with it super well, and it's so ominous and well done!

This episode actually works super well as a finale! It's a great episode with some really great scenes, almost everything gets wrapped up (except the Aglaeca), and the last scene is a great cliffhanger for next season. They got pretty lucky ending here.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote