View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 04:53 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Keeping an eye on it generally have been able to get back to sleep during this problem, it just didn't happen this morning

Hitmen 2 women as hitwomen kinda of a joke where like amateurs
Thanks for the video, Sarah. If it's about two hitwomen, why is it called Hitmen?

Okay, just take care of yourself and let us know how things go, Sarah. Goodnight and sleep well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
thanks Alex...if you want updates on it...cleveland.com
Thanks, Dave. And thanks for the new thread. I love the title.

Reposting this from the last thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex. Yep. Can you imagine if the show actually ended with her and Jughead as endgame?

Oh, here's some new rumors. Miles Morales is in Spidey 3, Sony has a Spider-Girl movie in the works with the character Anya Corazon as Spider-Girl.

If they add Spider-Gwen then they would have a Spidey team with Peter, Gwen, Miles, and Anya. Also, Madame Web could be the mentor.

I hope everyone is ok.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

I got your PM. Interesting theory, but I doubt that Riverdale will go quite as far as you suggest. That would be just cruel.

Donna and Jughead? That would be something. I do think it's possible since I still suspect that RAS still wants Barchie to be endgame.

Yeah, I saw you post that stuff on the X-Men thread, and I'll say it again: Long-time characters like Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew) and Black Cat(Felicia Hardy) have earned the right to be in the MCU a lot more than recent ones like Miles Morales, Spider-Gwen, and Anya.

I do know that Sony didn't own Jessica because she technically has no connection to Peter Parker in the comics, which is why I'm surprised that Marvel didn't use her already.